Mar 13, 2010

Ucanha

Este esboço rápido foi feito no meu caderno de desenho Moleskine cujo papel é muito liso e pouco absorvente. A tinta então coagula na superficie do papel formando efeitos muito differentes do papel de aguarela. Eu gosto da variedade destes efeitos.

This quick sketch was made on my Moleskine sketchbook, with very smooth and sized paper which absorbs very little water. The paint coagulates on the surface forming unusual effects that I find appealing.

Aguarela e tinta da China, 10 x 17 cm

4 comments:

  1. Esses efeitos fazem parte do encanto da aguarela... E o motivo não podia ter sido melhor escolhido.
    Bom Domingo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola' Paulo. Com efeito, este lugar convida sempre a umas pinceladas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this very much. I complicate too much my paintings. Too much colour, many details. In your paintings everything is clear. I have to study more your works.

    Un abrazo, almost from your country!

    ReplyDelete
  4. giuliaszavo, gracias, thank you very much. Small drawings like this are good exercises for me because they force me to simplify the scene and focus on the center of interest. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete